|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Social tea biscuits||40|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a double boiler, put the vanilla, eggs and butter.
2) Cook for about 25 minutes, constantly stirring.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Roll the tea biscuits into crumbs and then add to the cooled mixture.
5) Add the marshmallow.
6) Put the mixture in a greased pan and chill it.
7) Cut into bars or squares and serve as a sweet treat at a party or enjoy as an evening snack with tea. You can add walnuts, cherries or coconuts if desired.