|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips package||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Use Small Sized)|
|Small marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs) (White Colored)|
1) Set the electric pan at 300 degrees.
2) In the fry pan, put the peanut butter, chips and margarine.
3) Stir well till the ingredients have melted and the mixture is smooth.
4) Turn the pan off and allow the mixture to cool for about 30 minutes. Cool till it is possible to easily put a hand on the bottom of the pan.
5) Add the marshmallows and stir well.
6) Put the concoction into a greased square cake pan of 8-inches.
7) Chill in the fridge till the mixture is firm.
8) Serve as preferred after cutting into serving pieces. Can be stored in the fridge.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8013 Calories from Fat 1872
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 218 g335.6%
Saturated Fat 41.3 g206.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg1.5%
Sodium 3993.7 mg166.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1532 g510.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.9%
Sugars 845.5 g
Protein 90 g179.1%
Vitamin A 85.8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 42.6% Iron 54.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet