Prize Skillet Cookies
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Rice krispies||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts/Coconut||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a heavy fry pan, break the eggs and add sugar.
2) Stir well and then add the dates.
3) Over low heat, stir the mixture for about 8 minutes, till the dates have cooked.
4) Take the pan off the heat. Add vanilla.
5) Allow the mixture to cook for about 5 minutes.
6) Add the Rice Krispies.
7) Into a bowl of coconut or chopped nuts, drop the mixture by spoonfuls.
8) Form the concoction into balls and allow to cool.
9) Serve as preferred.