Jam Tom Thumbs
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), separated|
|Jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Filling)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolks one by one, beating them thoroughly as you add them.
4) Add flour and stir it in, mixing properly.
5) Fashion the dough into small balls.
6) Take a bowl and add the egg whites, beating until they turn frothy.
7) Dip the small balls in the frothy egg white mixture.
8) Roll them in grounded nuts.
9) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
10) Place the balls on the sheet and insert your thumb on top of each ball, creating a depression.
11) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
12) Serve after filling the depressions with jam.