Choc Almond Cookies
|Almonds||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), ground (Browned)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking chocolate||30 Gram (1 Ounce)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||165 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Place almonds into the pre-heated oven and brown them evenly.
3) Grind the browned almonds properly.
4) Take a double boiler and place chocolate on top of hot water, melting it before mixing with almond extract.
5) Add the sweetened condensed milk and ground almonds to it, mixing them well.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place the mixture within the sheet dropping it in portions with the aid of a spoon keeping some distance between each drop.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.