Black Eye Susans
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate bits||3 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with egg to the mixture, beating them well.
4) Add the peanut butter, stirring it in
5) Add the flour along with salt and baking soda by sifting them together.
6) Take a cookie tray and butter it.
7) Force the mixture through a cookie press on the sheet.
8) Add a choc-bit in the middle of each cookie.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
10) Serve as required.