Black Eye Susans
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate bits||3 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with egg to the mixture, beating them well.
4) Add the peanut butter, stirring it in
5) Add the flour along with salt and baking soda by sifting them together.
6) Take a cookie tray and butter it.
7) Force the mixture through a cookie press on the sheet.
8) Add a choc-bit in the middle of each cookie.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
10) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5210 Calories from Fat 3168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 373 g573.5%
Saturated Fat 118.6 g593.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg160.1%
Sodium 4311.2 mg179.6%
Total Carbohydrates 402 g133.9%
Dietary Fiber 31.1 g124.4%
Sugars 250.7 g
Protein 128 g256.8%
Vitamin A 67.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.7% Iron 83.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet