|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||85 Gram (1/3 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||3 Teaspoon|
|Glaze||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Confectioner's sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||40 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) The flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon should be well mixed and kept separately.
3) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the egg to the mix and beat well
4) Add the sifted dry ingredients, mincemeat and sour cream and mix thoroughly.
5) Spread the mixture one spoonful at a time onto a previously buttered cookie sheet.
6) Let it bake in an oven at 400Â°F (200Â°C) for about ten minutes or so.
7) While the hermits are cooking, make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients together.
8) Stir the glaze so that it becomes a very smooth paste. If required, add a little more cream.
9) Spread the hermits with the glaze while slightly warm
10) Serve with the glaze