|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
|Black coffee||65 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||65 Gram (1/4 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with cocoa and salt.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter to it creaming it well until it turns fluffy and light.
4) Take a small container and mix the instant coffee powder with hot water stirring it into the creamed mixture.
5) Add the sifted mixture and combine it properly.
6) Fashion the dough into small sized balls.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the cookies on it keeping a distance of 2 inches (5 centimeters) from each other.
9) Press the top gently with the aid of a fork.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
11) Cool the cookies completely by placing them on a wire rack.
12) Take a saucepan and add the black coffee, confectionerâ€™s sugar and cocoa, heating them gently until the mixture becomes creamy and thick in consistency.
13) Remove the pan from flame and cool.
14) Add butter to it and mix thoroughly.
15) Sandwich two cookies together with the filling spread in between.
16) Serve after sprinkling the cookies with confectionerâ€™s sugar.