|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||30 Gram (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Lard||30 Gram (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and salt, sifting them together
3) Take another bowl and add butter,lard and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg and vanilla to the mixture, beating them well.
5) Add the sifted, dry mixture to it and blend properly.
6) Add the chopped walnuts and stir them in.
7) Take a sheet of wax paper and wrap the dough creating long rolls out of it.
8) Refrigerate for a few hours.
9) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
10) Place the cookies on it.
11) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
12) Serve as required.