Cinnamon Chocolate Macaroons
|Chocolate||1⁄2 Pound, grated (250 Grams)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Pound, ground (250 Grams)|
|Lemon rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon, rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||85 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, almonds, chocolate, cinnamon, sherry and lemon rind to it, blending properly.
3) Take another bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff, folding it into the mixture.
4) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
5) Place the mixture within the sheet dropping it in portions with the aid of a spoon.
6) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake until they become firm.
7) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6687 Calories from Fat 3037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 361 g555%
Saturated Fat 97.5 g487.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 859.1 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 857 g285.5%
Dietary Fiber 90.2 g360.8%
Sugars 717.5 g
Protein 132 g264.1%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 97.1%
Calcium 148% Iron 178.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet