Cinnamon Chocolate Macaroons
|Chocolate||1⁄2 Pound, grated (250 Grams)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Pound, ground (250 Grams)|
|Lemon rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon, rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||85 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, almonds, chocolate, cinnamon, sherry and lemon rind to it, blending properly.
3) Take another bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff, folding it into the mixture.
4) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
5) Place the mixture within the sheet dropping it in portions with the aid of a spoon.
6) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake until they become firm.
7) Serve as required.