Sinful Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon, freshly ground|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs), unbleached|
|Unbleached all purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Whole-wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs), pulverized in a blender or food processor until it has the consistency of flour|
|Oatmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce, grated|
|White chocolate bar||4 Ounce, grated|
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar and stir in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, oatmeal, salt and baking soda.
4. Into the butter mixture Stir the dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate morsels as well as the chocolate bar.
5. Covering the bowl tightly, chill the dough for 45 minutes.
6. Lightly grease 3 baking sheets, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared trays 2 inches apart, flattening each cookie lightly.
7. Bake the cookies until they are lightly browned around the edges, about 7 to 9 minutes.
8. Once done allow them to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
9. Serve with beverage or as a snack.
Calories 2155 Calories from Fat 721
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g134.7%
Saturated Fat 46.6 g232.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.3 mg67.8%
Sodium 1094.6 mg45.6%
Total Carbohydrates 316 g105.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 154.9 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 108.1% Iron 298.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet