Halloween Cookie Pizza
|Sugar cookies||16 1⁄2 Ounce, refrigerated (1 Roll)|
|Refrigerated sugar cookies rolls||16 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Candy corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy vanilla frosting||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Ready To Spread Type, From 1 Pound Container)|
1) Preheateat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
3) Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
4) In the lined pan, arrange the cookies evenly.
5) Press the cookie slices to form an even crust.
6) Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
7) Let it cool completely for at lest 30 minutes.
8) Use foil to lift crust from pan.
9) Remove the foil from crust carefully and on serving platter place the crust.
10) Spread peanut butter over crust. and sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
11) n small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency.
12) Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza and cut into wedges or squares.
13) Serve as dessert