Oat Peanut Cookies
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||2 Ounce|
|Salted peanuts||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F (190Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the eggs to the mix (one at a time) and beat well
3) While stirring, pour in the vanilla essence
4) Sift together the flour and baking soda and mix into a creamy mixture.
6) Then, add the oats and peanuts to it and mix further
7) Once the mixture is done, place it in spoon size scoops on a cookie sheet which has been buttered previously
8) Bake for about 10 minutes in a 375Â° F (190Â°C) oven
9) Serve the cookies hot and crispy.