Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (185 Gram)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Candied oranges||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Candied lemon peel||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, spices, almonds, milk and butter, mixing them well.
3) Add salt and baking powder to the flour and sift it into the mixture.
4) Add the peel and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
6) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/4 inch or 5 mm.
7) Cut it into required shapes.
8) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
9) Place them on the cookie sheet.
10) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 7 minutes.
11) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3160 Calories from Fat 1535
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g271.6%
Saturated Fat 90.7 g453.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 365.9 mg122%
Sodium 1131.1 mg47.1%
Total Carbohydrates 370 g123.2%
Dietary Fiber 22.9 g91.5%
Sugars 142.3 g
Protein 44 g88.5%
Vitamin A 85.8% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 97.3% Iron 89.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet