|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the cardamom and lemon rind.
3) One at a time, add in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) Add in the flour and blend well.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
6) Cut into desired shapes.
7) Place in an oven at 375°F and bake for 10 minutes, till the edges are lightly browned.
8) Lightly sprinkle with cardamom powder and serve.