|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar.
2) Beat well till light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the egg yolk.
4) Add in the flour and cinnamon and blend well.
6) Pinching out little of the dough at a time, roll into 1-inch balls.
7) Arrange on ungreased baking sheets, keeping about 2 inches apart.
8) Using a floured spatula, press out paper-thin.
9) Brush the tops with egg white and sprinkle with nuts.
10) Place in the oven at 350° F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
11) Serve as a snack.