|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Desired)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the margarine, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla together, until fluffy.
3) Stir in the flour, salt, and baking powder, mixing constantly.
4) Chill the dough thoroughly.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll small portions of the dough.
6) Using a cookie cutter, cut out shapes, sprinkle with granulated sugar as desired.
7) Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
9) Cool and store in tightly covered containers. Serve as required.