1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius ( 356 F )
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Melt soy butter (or regular butter)
4. Add Oatmeal, Muesli, flour and agave syrup. Mix very well to combine all the ingredients.
5. Spoon into separate balls onto a baking tray. Bake it for 25 minutes.
6. Serve as a snack at any time of the day.
You can add your favorite dry fruit like raisins or cranberry.
In an airtight container, store cookies for about a week.
For all the health freaks, here's a recipe that is too good to be missed. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare these Healthy Oat Cookies. The snack is packed with the goodness of oats, muesli and cranberries. These cookies are ideal to munch on at any time of the day.