|Dark cooking chocolate||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Plain flour||185 Gram (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Polyunsaturated margarine||90 Gram (3 Tablespoons)|
|Brown sugar||90 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange rind||1 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Eggs||2 Large (60 Gram)|
|Walnut||60 Gram, halved (1/2 Cup)|
1) In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
2) Over a greaseproof paper, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3) In a bowl, cream the margarine, brown sugar, vanilla and orange rind together.
4) Gradually beat in the eggs, then stir in the melted chocolate and dry flour mixture, mix well.
5) Grease the glass turntable of the microwave and drop over rounded teaspoons of mixture and top each with a walnut half.
6) Cook in the microwave oven for 3 minutes, then
allow to rest for 2 minutes and remove to a wire cooling tray.
7) When cool store them in an airtight tin.
8) Serve when desired.