|Sifted flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Sift the flour, cream of tartar and salt together.
3) In a large bowl, cream the sugar and margarine.
4) Stir in the eggs, then gradually stir in the sifted flour mixture.
5) Mix well and refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
6) Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, then coat with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
7) Over an ungreased cookie sheet, place the balls about 2 inches apart.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes or until light brown in colour.
10) Serve in a nice plate.
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 93.9 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet