|Chopped pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Break 9 of the crackers in half
2. In a large 8" x 8" glass baking dish, pace half of the crackers or four crackers across and four crackers down.
3. Sprinkle the chopped nuts all over the crackers
4. In a large4-cup measuring cup, tip in the margarine and the butter
5. Cook this mix on High for 1-1/2 minutes
6. Stir this well and pour this over the crackers
7. Cook the mixture on Low for 2-1/2 minutes
8. Raise the shelf and brown again for 3 minutes
9. Spread this mix evenly over the crackers.
10. After the cookies are cool, cut them apart
11. Serve cold