Spiced Cinnamon Cookies
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and spices.
2) Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the butter till the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Mix in the egg and water and stir into the flour mix. Blend till a soft smooth dough.
4) Refrigerate till stiff enough to roll.
5) Lightly flour a board.
6) Taking small amounts of dough at a time, roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
7) Cut using desired cookie cutters.
8) Place in the oven at 400°F and bake for 6 to 7 minutes till the edges are lightly browned.
10) Serve as a snack.