A super quick and easy, very moist red velvet cookie that takes very few ingredients to make. This is a wonderful cookie for the holidays or any time of the year. Thanks to Jen, BlackLabLover9 for sharing this great recipe with me.
Red velvet cake mix
4 Cup (64 tbs)
2 , lightly beaten
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
White chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Fold in chips.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Drop rounded spoonful’s of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
5. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 8-10 minutes.