1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a greased 9” square baking dish, spread cookie dough evenly, in the bottom of dish and set aside.
3. In a bowl, place together cream cheese, egg, sugar, coconut extract, lime juice and lime zest and mix well.
4. Add in half of the coconut and mix well.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie layer, and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
6. Bake the lime bars in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the filling is set.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look...