1. Prepare a foil tray about the size of 17 x 24, and place it on a wire mesh.
2. Brush melted butter or margarine on the foil.
3. In a heavy pot combine the sugar, water and corn syrup and cook it for 5-6 minutes or until it reaches 230 degree temperature.
4. Once you reach the temperature add the peanuts and stir with a wooden spoon until you reach a hard crack stage or until you reach 310 degree in temperature.
5. In another bowl combine the baking soda and salt, keep in aside.
6. Add the margarine to the peanut mixture and stir, add the mixture of baking soda and salt.
7. Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon and pour the peanut mixture on the prepared foil tray.
8. Let it spread evenly and leave it to cool for 30 minutes.
9. Once done break it into pieces.
10. Serve the peanut brittle as a snack on holidays.
Crunchy crispy peanut brittle - it's going to be most favorite snack for the kids and adults of your family. You might have to spend some time on this but your effort will not be lost. Want to learn the recipe - watch the video and thoroughly follow chef Rosalie, to recreate the same.