1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder and set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl melt a cup chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second bursts, (stirring after each 30 seconds) until chocolate is smooth & melted.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs and vanilla lightly with fork.
5. In mixer, beat butter at slow speed until smooth. Add in sugars until combined. (Mixture should look like wet sand.)
6. Slowly add egg mixture, then add the melted chocolate until just combined. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
7. Add dry ingredients which were mixed in step 2 and a cup chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Don't over beat!
8. Scoop cookies out onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. Slide parchment off the baking sheet and let the cookies cool on a rack.
10. Serve after they are completely cooled down with your favorite beverages and enjoy!