1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut, almond extract, and salt. Mix in condensed milkto form a thick paste. Set aside.
3. Beat egg whites & cream of tartar to stiff peaks. Fold egg whites into coconut mixture.
4. Drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart and bake for about 15minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
5. While the cookies are cooling, In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate in 30 second bursts (15 seconds towards to end) until the chocolate is smooth. Use a dinner fork to drizzle chocolate on cookies.
6. Slide a cooled cookie sheet under the parchment and refrigerate the cookies for 15-20 minutes, until chocolate is set.
7. Serve after they are completely set with your choice of beverages and enjoy!