Peanut Butter Cookies (with a twist!): Cookie Jar
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Softened butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Our||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter cups||8 Ounce (refrigerated packaged) (Optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF. Place parchment paper on the baking tray.
2. In a mixer blend sugars on low speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste.
3. To the mixer now add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix at low speed until just combined.
4. In a medium bowl, combine ﬂour, soda, and salt. Add the ﬂour mixture to the ingredients in the mixer and mix at low speed until just combined. (Do not over mix). Add peanuts and mix for just a few seconds.
5. Scoop cookies onto parchment lined baking sheet. Before placing cookies into the oven, place the bowl of cookie dough into the refrigerator. Keep chilled until you scoop out the next batch.
6. If you're making the cookies plain, bake for 21 minutes. If you'll be adding the peanut butter cups, bake the cookies for 15 minutes, place a peanut butter cup in center of the cookies, then bake for another 6 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.
8. Serve after the cookies are completely cooled down with your favorite hot or cold drinks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8189 Calories from Fat 4024
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 470 g722.5%
Saturated Fat 182.5 g912.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1138.3 mg379.4%
Sodium 3348.4 mg139.5%
Total Carbohydrates 910 g303.4%
Dietary Fiber 39.1 g156.5%
Sugars 641.4 g
Protein 162 g323.9%
Vitamin A 128.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 66% Iron 148.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet