For this cookie, you've GOT to use this white chocolate...
2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Plain unsalted kind)
7 Ounce (Lindt chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. In small bowl, mix together ﬂour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. In a mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars along with the eggs & vanilla.
4. Stop mixer and add ﬂour mixture, nuts and white chocolate. Turn speed on low and mix until just combined.
5. Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 9 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite beverages and enjoy!