Kids will love making these colorful cookies and Santa will find them to be a delicious treat! Fun to make on Christmas Eve!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
12 Ounce (Plain)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. In a food processor cream butter and the white and brown sugars together.
3. To the jar now add eggs and vanilla.
4. In a small bowl mix in the flour along with baking soda and salt together.
5. Add to mixer and beat until just combined complete by combining M&M's.
6. Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes.
7. Let it completely cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve the cookies with your favorite choice beverages and enjoy!