|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Food color||1 Drop (Red And Green)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and stir in vanilla and egg.
3) Sift flour with soda, cream of tartar, and salt and blend into the creamed mixture.
4) Shape dough into small balls.
5) In ungreased cookie sheet, place the dough.
6) Take small glass rod, dip the bottom in colored sugar, and flatten the cookies.
7) Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
8) Serve cookies with desired toppings.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3390 Calories from Fat 1669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 190 g292.2%
Saturated Fat 117.5 g587.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg231.8%
Sodium 785.5 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 393 g131.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 201.6 g
Protein 34 g68.1%
Vitamin A 117.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.1% Iron 70.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet