|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Teaspoon|
|Pre sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming until fluffy and add in vanilla and water.
3) Mix in flour and almonds, stirring gradually and blend well to make a dough.
4) Taking a teaspoonful of dough at a time, roll and shape it into small crescents.
5) On ungreased baking sheets, place the crescents one inch apart and bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
6) Coat the warm crescents with icing sugar and allow cooling on wire racks.
7) Serve with coffee.