|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing and mix eggs along with brown sugar, butter, vanilla, peanut butter and granulated sugar to blend thoroughly. Add rest of the ingredients and stir.
3. Take a baking sheet, add dough, 2 tbsp each, 3 inches from each other and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Take out, transfer to wire rack and cool.
5. Arrange in an airtight container, store and use as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3501 Calories from Fat 1486
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 172 g264.7%
Saturated Fat 74.2 g371%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg221.6%
Sodium 2170.4 mg90.4%
Total Carbohydrates 433 g144.4%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79%
Sugars 221.4 g
Protein 72 g143.2%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C
Calcium 30.2% Iron 95%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet