|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing and mix eggs along with brown sugar, butter, vanilla, peanut butter and granulated sugar to blend thoroughly. Add rest of the ingredients and stir.
3. Take a baking sheet, add dough, 2 tbsp each, 3 inches from each other and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Take out, transfer to wire rack and cool.
5. Arrange in an airtight container, store and use as required.