Milky Sugar Cookies
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Pastry flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||10 Milliliter|
|Vanilla||5 Milliliter (White Variety)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, add butter to cream until very light.
3) Add sugar and egg yolks and continue beating to form stiff peaks.
4) Separately, combine and sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together.
5) Combine the dry mixture with the liquid mixture.
6) Pour in milk and vanilla and make dough.
7) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and with the help of cookie cutters cut out your choice of shapes.
8) Dust sugar on top of the cookies.
9) Place on a cookie sheet and put inside oven to bake until the cookies are crispy.
10) Decorate the cookies as per your choice and then serve.