Almond Lace Cookies
|Unblanched almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), ground|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small heavy pan, tip in all the ingredients and cook on moderate heat till the butter melts
3. Drop the mixture with a teaspoon 3 inches apart on greased and floured baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes or until slightly brown and bubbly in center.
4. Cool until edges are firm enough to lift with spatula; transfer to absorbent paper, turning upside down. Roll cookies immediately around handle of wooden spoon to shape into cones.
5. Serve as is or filled with sweetened whipped cream