|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lima bean flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, oil, water and salt to beat.
3) Fold in seeds and flours. Combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled cookie sheet to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until brown on edges.
6) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverage.