|Egg white||1 Medium|
|Ground almonds||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Castor sugar||3 1⁄2 Ounce (90 Gram)|
|Sugar||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Almond essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and line a baking tray with rice paper.
2. Beat the egg white until stiff and then fold in the ground almonds, sugar and almond essence.
3. With sugared hands, take teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll them between your palms to form small balls.
4. On the rice paper place the balls, spaced well apart, and press a blanched almond into the top of each.
5. Let it bake for 20—25 minutes until lightly colored.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely on the baking tray.