|Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thick sweetened applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix shortening and cream until creamy and light.
3. Put the egg in the mixture and blend well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
5. Add apple sauce and flour mixture one by one to the sugar mixture.
6. Continue blending.
7. Put raisins and cereal and mix firmly.
8. Take greased baking sheet, with a teaspoon drop the mixture after every 2 inch.
9. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
10. Pour sauce and serve.