German's Chocolate Drop Cookies
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Other shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Chopped black walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate glaze||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, put chocolate and heat it by placing over the hot water.
3. Once the chocolate melts, allow it to cool.
4. Blend shortening and slowly add sugar to it until a light and creamy mixture is formed.
5. Put eggs in the mixture and blend well.
6. Stir in the melted chocolate to the sugar mixture and blend.
7. Put flour and stir.
8. Stir in vanilla and nuts to the mixture.
9. Take a greased baking sheet, drizzle the mixture on it with a teaspoon.
10. Put the sheets for baking for 10-12 minutes.