|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground unblanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend egg, salt and cream of tartar until heavy and bright in color.
3. Put sugar, in little quantities and stir constantly.
4. Put flour in the mixture and blend well.
5. Take floured baking sheet, put the drops of the mixture on it making little heaps.
6. Bake the sheet for 12- 13 minutes.
7. Once baked, take it off from the baking sheet.
8. Serve in a dish.