Good Luck Cookies
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put egg yolk and lemon rind in the mixture and stir well.
4. Put flour and stir.
5. Once the dough is ready, make ½ inch thick rolls of it.
6. Cover the rolls in waxed sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Cut thin slices and arrange them on the baking sheet in such a way that it looks like a 4 leaf clover.
8. Put one more piece as a stem.
9. Bake for 8 minutes until the edges are brown.
10. Serve in a dish.