Peanuty Oatmeal Cookies
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped salted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 350°F
2) Take a bowl and mix the flour together with salt and soda.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Mix the shortening with butter and sugar and cream them together.
5) Add the milk, vanilla and eggs. Beat them in.
6) Add it to the flour mixture and blend well.
7) Add the shredded coconut, peanuts and oats to it stirring them in.
8) Take cookie sheets and grease them lightly.
9) Take heaped teaspoons of the dough and drop them lightly on the cookie sheet.
10) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 10-13 minutes or until they turn light brown
11) Serve as required.