Peanuty Oatmeal Cookies
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped salted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 350°F
2) Take a bowl and mix the flour together with salt and soda.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Mix the shortening with butter and sugar and cream them together.
5) Add the milk, vanilla and eggs. Beat them in.
6) Add it to the flour mixture and blend well.
7) Add the shredded coconut, peanuts and oats to it stirring them in.
8) Take cookie sheets and grease them lightly.
9) Take heaped teaspoons of the dough and drop them lightly on the cookie sheet.
10) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 10-13 minutes or until they turn light brown
11) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6115 Calories from Fat 2244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 259 g397.7%
Saturated Fat 91.3 g456.7%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 589.9 mg196.6%
Sodium 2206.4 mg91.9%
Total Carbohydrates 891 g296.8%
Dietary Fiber 52.9 g211.4%
Sugars 429.8 g
Protein 109 g217.1%
Vitamin A 48.4% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 62.8% Iron 152.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet