|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted|
1. Preheat the oven to 400degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make the mixture light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and mix well.
4. Sieve flour with salt and put in the creamed mixture.
5. Stir the mixture using hand.
6. Make roll with diameter of 2 inches.
7. Cover the roll with waxed sheet and refrigerate overnight or for few hours.
8. Once ready, cut thin slices of 1/8 inch using a sharp knife.
9. Take ungreased baking sheet, put the slices on it and bake for 8- 10 minutes.
10. Serve in a dish.