|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and butter together to make it creamy and light.
3. Whisk eggs to make it heavy and bright colored.
4. Put the whisked eggs and vanilla into the creamed mixture.
5. Sieve flour and baking powder and put in the creamed mixture.
6. Refrigerate the dough for some time.
7. Once set, make ¾ inch balls of the dough and bake for 10-12 minutes after putting at 3 inch space on a greased baking sheet.
8. Serve with tea/ coffee