|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and butter together to make it creamy and light.
3. Whisk eggs to make it heavy and bright colored.
4. Put the whisked eggs and vanilla into the creamed mixture.
5. Sieve flour and baking powder and put in the creamed mixture.
6. Refrigerate the dough for some time.
7. Once set, make ¾ inch balls of the dough and bake for 10-12 minutes after putting at 3 inch space on a greased baking sheet.
8. Serve with tea/ coffee
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2592 Calories from Fat 1438
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g254.1%
Saturated Fat 26.6 g132.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 740.3 mg246.8%
Sodium 456.3 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 270 g90.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.9 g55.6%
Sugars 204.5 g
Protein 24 g48.7%
Vitamin A 96.3% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 59.6% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet