Sesame Seed Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Do Not Pack)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and brown sugar to make it creamy and frothy.
3. Put egg, vanilla and sesame seed to the mixture and blend well.
4. Stir in flour and salt.
5. Take greased baking sheet; drop the mixture on it with half teaspoon at spacing of 3 inch.
6. Bake the drops for 4-5 minutes.
7. Once baked, glazed with sauce and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
8. Serve in a dish.
Reheat if removing from cookie sheet is difficult.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3609 Calories from Fat 1518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.9%
Saturated Fat 92.8 g463.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 574.3 mg191.4%
Sodium 582.9 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 511 g170.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g43%
Sugars 401.6 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 89.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 69.6% Iron 88.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet