Sesame Seed Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Do Not Pack)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and brown sugar to make it creamy and frothy.
3. Put egg, vanilla and sesame seed to the mixture and blend well.
4. Stir in flour and salt.
5. Take greased baking sheet; drop the mixture on it with half teaspoon at spacing of 3 inch.
6. Bake the drops for 4-5 minutes.
7. Once baked, glazed with sauce and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
8. Serve in a dish.
Reheat if removing from cookie sheet is difficult.