1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the blueberries and crush with spoon. Keep aside.
3. In a food processor jar take all the ingredients. Make dough.
4. Roll the dough into small pieces and place in a cup cake tray.
5. Press the roll with the thumb and fill with blueberries.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 325 degrees F.
7. For allergy tea – in a small bowl add in all the herbs.
8. In a sauce pan boil the water and add in the herbs.
9. Strain the tea in cups and serve with blueberry cookies.
Planning to bake some cookies in the festive season - well, you might give it a try. These crispy blueberry cookies are going to come out nice and tasty. You can even bake in large quantity and pack nicely to make a festive present to your family friends. Interested in the project - before starting on, watch the video to note down important instructions.