Organic Blueberry Cookie
|For blueberry cookies|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Almond flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Almond meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|For allergy tea|
|Vegan marshmallow||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the blueberries and crush with spoon. Keep aside.
3. In a food processor jar take all the ingredients. Make dough.
4. Roll the dough into small pieces and place in a cup cake tray.
5. Press the roll with the thumb and fill with blueberries.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 325 degrees F.
7. For allergy tea – in a small bowl add in all the herbs.
8. In a sauce pan boil the water and add in the herbs.
9. Strain the tea in cups and serve with blueberry cookies.
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.1%
Saturated Fat 24.3 g121.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 151.7 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet