Healthy Organic Coconutty Cookies
|Coconut flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Coconut flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Organic)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Brown rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (Organic)|
|Coffee extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Organic)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Organic)|
|For dusting on cookies|
|Coconut flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease the cookie pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
3. Scoop out the batter in greased cookie pan. Dust with coconut flakes.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F.
5. Take out the cookies and cool for 10 minutes.
6. Serve Coconut Cookies with herbal tea.
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.3 mg5.1%
Sodium 52.8 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.37%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet