1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease the cookie pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
3. Scoop out the batter in greased cookie pan. Dust with coconut flakes.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F.
5. Take out the cookies and cool for 10 minutes.
Wondering how to bake coconut cookies by yourself - this recipe video will present you the process of baking the cookies. It does not take much time and when it's done you can get a nice aroma of baked coconut in all over your house. Check out the video and get going!