Oatmeal and Gumdrop cookie
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Gum drops||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into bite size pieces|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray cooking spray on a cookie sheet. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add egg and butter. Beat them till creamy.
4. Add the sugar and brown sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat till incorporated.
5. Slowly add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix till well combined.
6. Put the gum drops, coconut and oats and mix well to form a sticky dough.
7. Using a spoon take small amounts of the cookie dough and put it on the prepared cookie sheet away from each other.
8. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or till light brown.
9. Remove from oven and transfer on cooling rack till completely cooled.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cookies with milk or any other refreshing drink or as a dessert.
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.4 mg18.5%
Sodium 94.7 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 39.6 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.37%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet