My son wanted me to make some of these today so I thought I'd record. I love these chocolate peanut butter oatmeal no baked cookies! Not only are they quick and easy but you don't even have to turn on an oven. If you like the chocolate and peanut butter combination, then you will adore these!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Quick cooking oat
3 Cup (48 tbs) (1 minute oats)
1. In a pan, melt butter on medium low heat. Add sugar and stir to mix until combined.
2. Pour the milk and continue to stir till combined.
3. Add the cocoa powder and resume stirring till smooth.
4. Add peanut butter and mix well. Increase the heat to medium and bring it to boil.
5. Add vanilla extract and turn off the heat.
6. Leave the pot on the stove and add the instant oats. Stir to combined and continue stirring for 1 minute.
7. Line parchment paper on a flat work surface.
8. Put spoonful of cookie batter on the parchment paper.
9. Let them sit till they harden and become firm.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cookies with milk or any refreshing beverage or store it in air tight containers and use as desired.
Want to try some authentic cookies?? These Chocolate Flavoured Peanut Butter Oat Cookies definitely fall into the plain-but-surprisingly-flavorful category. A combination of oatmeal and peanut butter brings a wonderful texture, chewiness, and moisture to the cookies but the chocolate actually does the trick. These are non baked cookies too. Try it.