Nutella Lace Cookies
|Nutella||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chocolate Hazelnut Spread)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Measure Nutella and sugar and pour them into a mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix them together until completely incorporated.
3. Crack the eggs over a small bowl, and add the egg to the Nutella and sugar and beat until completely mixed.
4. Let the mixture rest for an hour at room temperature.
5. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line cookie sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
6. Place half-tablespoons of the batter a few inches apart on your cookie sheet. They will spread and become very thin. You should get about 12 cookies per sheet.
7. Bake for 7-11 minutes, until the centers have bubbled and look done.
8. Let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then remove and let cool completely.
Note: These cookies will be very flat and thin when they’re finished. Don’t worry – you didn’t do anything wrong!
To see more great recipes from The Whole Family Cookbook or to purchase this book, please visit: Amazon.Com
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1849 Calories from Fat 804
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.2%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 184 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 234 g78.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 226.5 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.1% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet